Laser Spine Institute named as a 2015 Platinum Fit-Friendly Worksite by American Heart Association
Laser Spine Institute has been recognized as a Platinum-Level Fit-Friendly Worksite by the American Heart Association for helping employees eat better and move more. The Fit-Friendly Worksites Program is a catalyst for positive change. Worksites throughout the nation can be part of the initiative by making the health and wellness of their employees a priority. Laser Spine Institute was recognized as a Platinum Level Fit-Friendly Worksite by the American Heart Association’s initiative for:
- Offering employees physical activity support.
- Providing/increasing healthy eating options at the worksite.
- Promoting a wellness culture.
- Implementing at least nine criteria as outlined by the American Heart Association in the areas of physical activity, nutrition and culture.
- Demonstrating measurable outcomes related to workplace wellness.